Mobile Solutions 4 Business
Mobile Campaigns Using Our Shared Short Code 43766
Most businesses don't have the resources or the technical know how when it comes to powering a wireless mobile marketing campaign They also are not likely interested with leasing and maintain their own dedicated short code. Using a specific keyword on our shared short code allows you to leverage the marketing power and US market reach of a short code without needing to bear the expensive costs.
- Our shared short code is 43766 and works with all major wireless carriers all across the Continental US.
- New or existing customers can participate in contests and join your mobile marketing list by simply texting your chosen Keyword to our shared short code.
- Keywords on our shared short code are not costly and priced per month and based on the length of your campaign (usually 10 days to a few months). Leasing your own dedicated short code is also something we can help you with if you really want one but the costs can be several thousands of dollars.
Components of Exposure Elements Mobile Marketing Campaigns
SMS Instant Coupon - Generate coupons to drive business
SMS Instant Poll - Find out what your followers are thinking. Store results in a database for a later search
SMS Instant Win - Use an Instant Win feature to build your opt-in database
- Develop content for mobile internet
- Integration of mobile campaign elements including SMS text carriers
- Tie applications together through APIs
- Develop iPhone, Android, & Blackberry Apps
Mobile Campaigns that Create Exposure
An Irish radio station wanted to interact with its audience with an opinion poll. At every news bulletin 98FM broadcast, a shortcode number was promoted to which listeners could send, via text message, their opinion about a nominated news topic.
Participants merely sent a "yes/no" response and then received a response inviting people to send further comments. Radio station staff then had access to live statistics via a special web page.
Mobile Campaigns that Drive Business
A restaurant owner places table stands or hands out cards with information about how to join and receive a free dessert by joining the VIP customer club. The restaurant sends a marketing message using our simple online form with a special food or drink offer, which can be used at a certain time when the restaurant knows that business is slow. This creates an immediate boost in sales.
Mobile Campaigns that help manage inventory
A clothing store offers customers 10% off at the counter for customers who join their VIP club by texting "jeans" to 43766. The text call to action is also advertised on store receipts. The store sends text marketing messages to customers just before lunch time. This results in a significant sales increase. The store informs customers about special events and extra discounts for members.
Mobile Campaigns that extend your product offerings
Hotel group successfully used SMS messaging to increase guest numbers to its hotels and build customer loyalty. The hotel sent out important marketing messages such as specials and promotions directly to its members. mobile handsets. SMS allowed the hotel to get the messages out instantly and at the most appropriate time of day. The use of SMS as a direct marketing tool resulted in a 10-25% uptake of offers sent out by the hotel and proved to be an integral part in its direct marketing and loyalty strategy.
How can a Mobile Campaign help your business?
Call Exposure Elements at 408-431-0461 or click here to email to learn more about SMS Instant Mobile can expose your business.